The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Florida Caucus invites you to the annual Planet Philanthropy Conference, in person, to be held in Orlando, Florida, June 6-8, 2021 at the Caribe Royale. We are expecting more than 250 fundraising professionals, non-profit leaders and board members to attend to learn through our thought- provoking plenary sessions, skill-building workshops, networking opportunities and industry exhibits.
Over 35 educational opportunities will be organized into workshop sessions on June 7 and 8 and divided among the following tracks:
Annual Giving & Direct Mail
Major Gifts & Prospect Development
Marketing & Social Media
Planned Giving & Grant Writing
Special Events & Trends in Philanthropy
Stewardship & Donor Relations
We are working with the Caribe Royale to provide a conference that you can feel comfortable attending. Our conference planning committee is consulting with the hotel and event industry associations to incorporate best practices, as well the recommendations of public health experts and standards set by the federal, state and local governments to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Registration is now open. CLICK HERE to register now.
- If you kept your registration active for Planet Philanthropy 2020, your registration for 2021 will carry over.
- Group Discounts Register five people from your organization and the sixth person is FREE! Note: All team members must be registered. When registering a group, the main contact will receive an email with instructions to forward to additional attendees in order for them to complete their own registration. No other discounts apply.
- Scholarships: No conference scholarships are available through AFP Florida Caucus. Please consult your local AFP chapter for further information about the scholarships the chapter may offer.
- Early bird registration will close on February 26, 2021.